Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Blogging again?

A few years hiatus ... to mourn my mother's death; become a long-distance commuting grandmother; help my daughter, son-in-law and grandson move to Minnesota; and travel with my husband.

Here's the log cabin quilt I made while anticipating my grandson's birth.  The logs are one inch wide,  finished. The three inch square centers have a bunny theme - bunnies playing, hiding, running around.... The finished blocks are 13 inches square. Thirteen is my lucky number. I was married on the 13th and my daughter was born on the 13th.
:





My grandson (right) in his first year, socializing with a little friend on his quilt:

In an older post, I showed a quilt called "Det er så koselig." After my grandson's birth, I embroidered his name in the lime green rectangle and it now hangs in his bedroom.


~Andrea




No comments:

Post a Comment